Tomorrow is election day for those of us in the USA, and as an organization that’s committed to fighting against government corruption around the world, we would be remiss if we didn’t take a moment to encourage every US citizen to go out and vote in this current election.
As a 501(c)3 charity, Justice for Humanity does not support or oppose any specific candidate. Instead, we encourage you to look honestly and thoughtfully at the candidates available up and down the ballot and choose the ones who will best uphold the values we defend.
- Someone who is strongly in favor of protecting the God-given right of unborn babies to live, especially during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. This includes de-funding organizations such as Planned Parenthood and replacing them with faith-based organizations that provide similar counseling and medical services.
- Someone who is committed to protecting the expression and application of Judeo-Christian values in our society, including the right of business owners to opt-out of actions that would violate their personal faith.
- Someone who will defend the freedom of students and coaches to pray, share verses from religious books, and talk about their faith with others who are interested in and around schools.
- Someone who will support our police officers and promote the right of law-abiding citizens to live in a safe, peaceful society.
- Someone in favor of removing the IRS regulations that prohibit churches and public charities from speaking out about political viewpoints or supporting particular political candidates.
- Someone committed to shining light on the corrupt and illegal activities that have infiltrated certain parts of our government and eliminating the people involved from public office. This includes bribery, dishonesty, “pay-to-play” favors to wealthy donors, accepting illegal campaign donations from foreign countries, colluding with government organizations to hide or ignore illegal activities, and other other moral and ethical violations.
- Someone who will appoint Judges who will uphold the current laws and Constitution of our government, rather than reinterpreting them in order to advance their political agenda.
Obviously there are many other important issues as well, including protecting our country from Islamic jihadists who would come here seeking to harm us, but the issues outlined above are the ones most specific to the particular goals and missions of Justice for Humanity.
Please, if you are reading this, weigh every candidate against the values and beliefs we hold so dear and then make it your duty to go out and vote!